Carequick Air Conditioning & Mechanical Maintenance
Carequick Ltd have been trading for some 20 years in and around the Merseyside area. Carequick Ltd now trade from their new offices in Halsall, Ormskirk. This now establishes us as an independent company able to build a new client base.
As such Carequick Ltd can provide Planned Maintenance Contracts to companies and retail premises large and small with tailor made maintenance packages to suit the individual requirements of each client from split systems for full H&V systems to comply with current F Gas regulations.
Why Choose Carequick Ltd
As a responsible contractor, all installation and maintenance work is carried out by our own highly trained engineers, (who are qualified to carry out everything as required), with the minimum of disruption to your life. Carequick Ltd are also registered for the movement of controlled waste and are certified by both Refcom and F-Gas. Our engineers also hold SKILL Cards and are members of ACRIB (Air Conditioning Refrigeration Industry Board)
A comprehensive after sales and back up service is available once an installation is complete and we hope that this is only the start of our business relationship.
Our Service Division offers a complete package to ensure the investment you have made in your equipment will last for many years and with preventative maintenance reduce potential breakdowns and repairs.
At Carequick Air Conditioning & Mechanical Maintenance, we are proud of our reputation as the leading air conditioning service provider. We work with a wide range of customers in the private, public and non-profit sectors, providing expert air conditioning service advice in the design, installation, maintenance and repair of all types of fixed air conditioning.
Our objective is to ensure our customers’ air conditioning operates reliably and efficiently, minimising their overall costs and carbon footprint, as well as providing a comfortable environment for employees, customers and visitors.
We do this by combining our technical expertise and full nationwide capability with the kind of friendly and cost effective air conditioning service you rightly expect. Our air conditioning services include free site surveys, cooling calculations and quotations, advice on new installations, replacements and upgrades, together with diagnostic expertise, reactive repairs and planned preventative maintenance.
In addition, being accredited to REFCOM and CHAS registered and founding members of the Building & Engineering Services Association, our air conditioning service can include annual F-Gas Surveys and arrange Air Conditioning Energy Efficiency Inspections, both of which are required by law.
Our selection of energy-efficient, environmentally responsible equipment from the world’s leading air conditioning manufacturers enables us to reduce our customers’ costs through our selection of energy efficient, tax deductible Enhanced Capital Allowances and manufacturer-backed extended warranties.
Clients Using SAFEcontractor
- To ensure that all of their contractors are health & safety accredited.
- To reduce risk within their organisations.
- To have someone manage their contractor lists more efficiently and cost effectively.
- Credibility of scheme – Safecontractor has almost 130 clients many of which are household names, with almost a third in the FTSE 100 – is that credible enough?
- High quality support for clients – Safecontractor has a dedicated Client Support function which ensures that its implementation and ongoing relationship is professionally managed.
- Flexibility of service – Safecontractor can be tailored to meet your own specific requirements and covers more than 100 different work activities.
- Simplicity of scheme – Safecontractor is easy to understand with all the hard work undertaken by us.
- In addition to removing the costly administrative burden Safecontractor provides evidence that you are meeting your legal requirements.